Join Paul as he debunks the biggest mortgage headlines of 2020 for first-time buyers and the self-employed. He points out key questions to ask yourself and your bank so you can have a better understanding of what applies to you and what is simply a trick.
Going into 2021, how can you take advantage of the mortgage updates that will most impact your ability for home financing? Will it be through an incentive program, qualifying at a higher income bracket to afford more mortgage, or by refinancing high-interest debt to a historically low-interest rate?
In nine minutes we break 2020’s Biggest Updates down:
– Historic rate drop of 0.99% and what you need to know in the fine print.
– How you can afford 50% more mortgage with B-Lenders/Alternative Lenders.
– How to receive down payment help by using a line of credit, gift money, or cosigners.
– Leveraging the spring 2021CMHC First Time Home Buyer Program to help with a down payment and lower monthly payments.
– The false alarm with the lowering of the CMHC credit score minimum.
– How the Stated Income Program may help self-employed home buyers to qualify in a higher income bracket.
– Why refinancing can be an option to help pay off high interest debt.
– Why a reverse mortgage may be a better option as it hit a historic low of 3.49%.
🤙🏽 Get in touch anytime if you want to level up your living:
Paul Davidescu (www.levelupmortgages.com)
Level Up Mortgages
See Our Google Reviews in BC & Ontario: https://bit.ly/ViewLUMReviews ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Talk to us or if you want some quick replies, connect with our Facebook Messenger Bot: http://bit.ly/MyMortgageBot
Got Mortgage Questions? Trying not to freak out about something that’s stressing you out?
We got you 🙋🏽♂️🙋♀️
+ Get immediate answers on your mortgage questions with our FAQ Page 👉https://bit.ly/mortgagefaq
+ Email me and check out our website: paul(at)levelupmortgages.com | www.levelupmortgages.com 👨🏽💻
+ DM me on Instagram if you want to get more personal 📱
+ Get LinkedIn if you want to check our credentials 😎
+ Tweet at me if you hang out there 🐦
+ Check updates on our blog to do a deep dive 🔎https://www.levelupmortgages.com/blog
+ Subscribe to Level Up Mortgages YouTube Account: http://bit.ly/LevelUpYouTubeSubscribe